We serve individuals and businesses in the following areas of financial management:
• Retirement planning – Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management – Looking for ways to help reduce your current and future tax burden. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning – Reviewing your wills and trusts. Helping preserve your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
• Risk management – Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
• Education funding – Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education.
• Investment Planning – Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits – Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.